I spent 10 seconds on imdb trying to find the answer, then remembered how awful that place is

I have a stupid question about the Wikipedia entry of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

I can't believe I'm using a question on this topic, but it's driving me crazy.

I've seen this movie three times, most recently about six months ago. I was looking it up on Wikipedia to remember some plot point, and noticed this line in the plot description:

He also fantasizes, imagining beaches, mountains, the Empress Eugenie, and an erotic feast with his therapist.

I could have sworn that the sexy oyster/make-out sesh was with the woman from the publishing house, the one who was transcribing his book, not his therapist. Am I misremembering, or do I finally get to edit a Wikipedia entry?
posted by Ideal Impulse to Grab Bag (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I am with you on this one.
posted by Ad hominem at 3:56 PM on November 14, 2011 [1 favorite]

Favourite Scene: Bauby fantasizes about sharing a sensual seafood feast with Claude, the woman sent from the publishing house to transcribe his book. The scene is all slippery oysters and making out, simple physical pleasures.

It is the transcriptionist.
posted by Ideal Impulse at 8:06 PM on November 14, 2011

« Older How do I apply for my own job ...   |  As everyone has already remind... Newer »