Took a little too much Adderall. Advice on staying calm and comfortable?
October 17, 2011 10:40 AM Subscribe
This morning, I accidentally took too much of my (legally prescribed) Adderall — 40mg rather than 20. This is still a fairly low dose and I'm not worried about health consequences, but I sure do feel like flaming dogshit. Suggestions?
posted by nebulawindphone to Health & Fitness (29 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
If I'm an idiot and should be in the ER right now, I trust that y'all will cheerfully call me out on my mistake. But assuming that's not the case... well, I've got the predictable side effects: headache, tense muscles, cottonmouth and the world's worst case of nerves. Advice on staying calm and comfortable (and not acting like a total raving speed freak at work) would be much appreciated.