Lync my iPhone

What are my options for using Microsoft Lync (formerly Office Communicator) on an iPhone?

That's pretty much it. I heard Microsoft has been planning to release an official iPhone app "any day," what's the news on that? In the mean time, are there other apps out there that work? I've heard of a few, but the information on whether they actually work with Lync has been mixed, so I'm reluctant to spend money on them without confirmation that they work.

What do I need to consider? What are your experiences?
posted by Patbon to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Are you planning to use it for corporate use? If so, do you know if your company's IT has enabled OCS for use over the internet?
posted by Horselover Phattie at 3:28 PM on October 4, 2011

I haven't used it myself, but I've heard good things about this one: http://modalitysystems.com/software/idialog/
posted by sonofdust at 9:05 PM on October 4, 2011

Horselover(wow), yes they have
posted by Patbon at 10:51 PM on October 4, 2011

« Older Am I wrong to want to ditch my...   |  I need to find the fastest way... Newer »