ShopRunner

I'm looking into using ShopRunner. Anyone use it (or the free trial?) Is it easy to use? Worth it?
posted by the young rope-rider to Shopping (2 answers total)

I've used it. Got a bunch of stuff shipped free from Newegg and no delivery charges on Dominos Pizza. Haven't used it otherwise. Works okay.

Be careful of what you put in for your password. They have a lot of broken client-side JavaScript form validation that will let you create an account but prevent you from logging in or changing the password if you use characters like '+' in it.
posted by vsync at 1:45 PM on October 1, 2011

I used the free trial to get free shipping on Cubs gear. It was pretty cool. I cancelled my free trial a week or two later and there were no problems. Canceling before the end of the free trial prohibits you from signing up for future free trials, though.
posted by stoneandstar at 1:56 PM on October 1, 2011

« Older What plant volunteered itself to be grown by my...   |   How to cook for one, when living with many Newer »