Help me find glasses that flatter my face.
September 29, 2011 4:51 PM Subscribe
[FashionFilter] Help me find glasses that flatter my face.
posted by Metasyntactic to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (13 answers total) 9 users marked this as a favorite
Since I heard of Zenni Optical
, I've meant to order a selection of frames and experiment with what I like. Problem is, I hate shopping for anything. That's where y'all come in! I'd love suggestions as to specific frames (or detailed descriptions of features) that I should look for. I'm going for regular and sunglasses - I assume for sunglasses, I'll also have to pick a tint?
* Pictures! me with my old glasses
, current glasses
, and no glasses
* Day-to-day I'll wear T-shirts and jeans/slacks, occasionally a button-down shirt
* My nicer clothes are in black/jewel tones
* I have a nice selection of earrings, but I feel like dangly earrings + prominent glasses is a bit much, so I haven't been wearing them much recently
* I'm probably not going to go with really thick frames or super huge lenses that touch my cheeks. Other than that, I'm reasonably adventurous.