Join 3,517 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Looking for new primary care physician in Manhattan
September 22, 2011 11:18 AM   Subscribe

NYC doctor filter: Looking for a new primary care physician (last one moved away). Preferences: Upper East Side office location; takes insurance. Beyond that, no particular needs. Can you recommend someone you like? Thanks.
posted by Conrad Cornelius o'Donald o'Dell to Health & Fitness (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Diego Hojraj at West Park Medical has an office near Columbus Circle. Not quite UES, but I recommend him.
posted by foxy_hedgehog at 11:31 AM on September 22, 2011

Dr. Christine Kakoulas at Yaffe Ruden. UES location, the other doctors there are also good, and they have a lot of PAs so it's usually easy to get an urgent same-day visit if you need to. They take most insurance.
posted by bedhead at 12:05 PM on September 22, 2011

I go to One Medical and quite pleased with it. They have an office at 54th and Madison. There is an extra yearly charge, but it's not exorbitant. They have things like web appointments, same day appointments, online RX management, emailing your doctor. My appointments have always been on time and I've never felt rushed.
posted by jefftang at 2:18 PM on September 22, 2011 [1 favorite]

« Older How do I become someone's home...   |  Do people actually quit their ... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.