Is there a single (industry based) RSS feed which lists all new UK dvd and blu-ray releases?

I don't know if this is a holy grail, but I'm rapidly running out of the time required to plough through the various film news blogs, direct emails and Facebook pages for distributors.

There's a lot of noise and repetition, especially in the Facebook pages. All I'd like to know is that film has been released so that I can add it to my Lovefilm queue and wait.

If only Lovefilm or Amazon had RSS feeds themselves which updated whenever a title was added. But the closest they have is "HOT new releases" which doesn't really cover the obscurities.

I have tried the BBFC feed, but it only lists films when they've been classified and there's a lot of repetition because it includes every individual element of the package.

Any ideas?
posted by feelinglistless to Media & Arts

« Older I'm a young geologist consider...   |  How many taxi stands at ORD?... Newer »