Help me find this comic!

I saw a comic online a few years ago; it featured a man surreptitiously putting nicotine patches on his girlfriend so that she went into withdrawal when she wasn't with him. Can you help me find it?

I can't remember much else about it, other than that it was pretty simple and, I think, in black and white. It's two guys talking, and one of them relates what I wrote above the fold.

It is the comic that goodnewsfortheinsane refers to here.
posted by punchtothehead to Grab Bag (8 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

I would be shocked if it was not an http://xkcd.com/ comic.
posted by 2legit2quit at 10:57 AM on August 26, 2011

I remember reading this...I think it was a Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal comic. That's as far as I can get you, unfortunately.
posted by phunniemee at 10:58 AM on August 26, 2011

Yeah, that's definitely in line with SMBC humor, as opposed to XKCD.
posted by griphus at 11:00 AM on August 26, 2011

Huh, I just found this, which I guess must be it. I don't read whatever comic it comes from, though, so it must have been a one-off link I clicked on. (I found it while googling nicotine patch girlfriend smbc; came up in a reddit thread.)
posted by phunniemee at 11:04 AM on August 26, 2011 [1 favorite]

That's it! Thank you.
posted by punchtothehead at 11:07 AM on August 26, 2011

FWIW, that artwork doesn't look like SMBC to me at all, so it's almost certainly some other webcomic.
posted by jcreigh at 11:36 AM on August 26, 2011

According to the copyright notice at the bottom of the image, it's from DirtPony.
posted by mbrubeck at 11:42 AM on August 26, 2011 [1 favorite]

Here's the original page.
posted by Johnny Assay at 11:42 AM on August 26, 2011

« Older Both the Library of America an...   |  What's the best sort of step o... Newer »