I'm searching for the perfect LSAT watch. Does anyone know of a purely analog watch with vibrating alarm function and rotating bezel?
These are the features I'm looking for:
* Rotating Bezel with minutes marked out (like a diver's watch)
* 100% analog - Not my requirement, but LSAC's. Analog-Digital will not work.
* Vibrating alarm - definitely not a beeping alarm.
* Large watch face preferable
* Preferably for women
* Preferably under $100, definitely under $200
* Preferably not ugly (I'll leave that judgment up to you)
I know plenty of people have done well on the LSATs without a fancy watch, but it's an added security measure I'd like to have. Thus far, I've been using a standard watch and setting it to 11:25. It works, but the button to set the time occasionally slips as I'm starting a section so I have to reset it. Every second counts.
I've taken a look at the LSAT watch
, but same issue with the time setting. This is why I'm looking for a rotating bezel--I believe it'll take a little less time.
I'm open to other suggestions from people who have taken the LSAT before. Help!