How best to sell LEGO
August 2, 2011 8:36 AM Subscribe
I'm selling my childhood (1990's) lego collection. What's the best way to get money out of it? Specific questions inside
- For my collection, what price range should I be looking at? $100? $500? What's the #1 way to get more money out of it?
- I have about 40 lbs based on my bathroom scale. What's the best way to get a really accurate measurement, considering that I don't have a good scale at home?
- Should I sell minifigs / instruction books / other specific types of blocks separately?
- Some places say to throw away any damaged blocks or non-LEGO brand blocks. How important is this? If I do only sell mint lego, how can I best advertise this fact?
- Is there someone who will just buy these all bulk from me? If I do that, how much is a reasonable price to get for them? I already emailed one bulk resaler on bricklink, but haven't heard back yet.