Why can't I differentially correct some GPS data I collected with a Trimble GeoExplorer 2008?
Our support contract expired so perhaps I'll be able to get some help from the hive before I decide to pay for an expensive support phone call at some indeterminate point in the future.
I've collected various amounts of GPS data using a Trimble GeoExplorer 2008 running TerraSync 4.10 professional. It was my intention that once I got back into the office I'd be able to load up the collected files into Pathfinder Office and use the differential correction wizard to get a better accuracy along with a report of the point accuracy distribution.
Unfortunately, I've had no such luck. I'm fairly sure I'm running the tool correctly but have yet to get any results. I supply the data file and select a base station appropriate to my location to the tool. I start the processing but get this as a result, no matter the different permutations to settings or base station selection.
Finally, it's my understanding my data is fine as SuperCorrect data is always collected in the newest versions of Terrasync.
For the sake of clarity here's the output log
Here's hoping someone has some esoteric knowledge of proprietary software.