Perfect intermediate-level yoga home workout

Help me find a perfect intermediate-level yoga home workout, preferably in a book format.

I am a female, 35, with intermediate yoga experience. I would like to make a perfect weekly routine with morning 20 minute workouts. The closest to my idea was the Tara Stiles' Slim, Calm, Sexy Yoga book, but it seems the routines are too similar - while all the essential poses are listed and well-explained, some of them are never actually featured in the workouts.

Somehow videos and iPhone apps don't work for me; I'd prefer a humanly sized, not hardcover, book. E-books are OK.
posted by Think [Instrumental] to Health & Fitness (4 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Have you seen Tara Stiles' YouTube page? She has quite a few shorter routines there which you might be able to piece into a decent routine.
posted by backwards guitar at 3:27 AM on July 19, 2011

The complete book of vinyasa yoga has a *ton* of different routines.
posted by MichaelJoelHall at 7:14 AM on July 19, 2011

Light on Yoga, by B.K.S. Iyengar. The back of the book has routines which continually ramp up in difficulty and length of time. If you are not familiar with the book, it is a major resource in general and will supplement any other books you get as well.
posted by thegreatfleecircus at 5:52 AM on July 21, 2011

Thank you very much. Is anyone familiar with Richard Hittleman's 28-day yoga plan?
posted by Think [Instrumental] at 3:12 AM on July 22, 2011

« Older Are letters opposing homosexua...   |  How do I teach my brother sex-... Newer »