help me find all the winning numbers

I'm trying to compile a list of all known lottery winning numbers in the U.S. Anyone know where to go, state by state, to grab databases of these numbers and the dates they won on?
posted by donabean to Grab Bag (3 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Lottostrategies.com. The archive pushes back to 1990 (if available) and includes the multi-state lotteries. Also includes Puerto Rico, Canada and UK lotteries. Only disadvantage to this site is it will only pull 30 days' worth of lotto at a time. It's free.
posted by Mister Fabulous at 3:45 PM on July 5, 2011

Almost too obvious to say, but, unless someone's cheating the lottery system somewhere, and doing it in a really stupid way, the distribution ought to be pretty random and there won't be anything useful to be gained from looking at it.

What are you hoping to get from this information?
posted by AmbroseChapel at 5:43 PM on July 5, 2011 [1 favorite]

just trying to have some fun with numbers, really. numerology/Gemantry games to pass a summer.
posted by donabean at 8:37 PM on July 5, 2011

« Older Design client used my work aft...   |  My computer (Macbook pro 4,1) ... Newer »