Peter Ustinov Impersonation of Ronald Reagan

Several years ago on TV, I saw Peter Ustinov do an impression of Ronald Reagan. If I remember right, Mr. Ustinov was seated at a table or desk and was being interviewed. I have searched and searched but with no luck. Is anyone familiar with this or know where I can find it?
posted by millerizer to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Perhaps on the YouTube?
posted by Naberius at 8:47 AM on June 30, 2011

One commentor points out that if Ustinov hadn't said he was doing Reagan, no one would know.
posted by Ideefixe at 8:57 AM on June 30, 2011

Thank you very much for the quick response! It's a great clip you referred me to. But it's not the one I had in mind. The one I was looking for was less of an entertainment setting and more probably an interview. It was an incredible impression and just a little bit creepy.
posted by millerizer at 10:19 AM on June 30, 2011

« Older You Are Not My Dentist-filter:...   |  Middle Eastern and Indian Cuis... Newer »