need online budget and tracking system with integrated timesheet system

looking for an online timesheet system that is linked to a system that tracks budget and projects personnel costs.

I have a non-profit with 50 employees. The employees charge their time to one of 15 projects. I would like to be able to project their time, then have their projected time show up as a schedule (with allocation to projects) on their time sheet. They should be able to just accept or modify the schedule rather than enter their time from scratch. Then I would like the system to show the cost of their actual time against a budget that I have setup for their project.

I need to be able to export the timesheet information that was entered to ADP (not very difficult to arrange if there is any export feature at all).
posted by alcahofa to Work & Money (2 answers total)

Depending on how flexible you can be on the timesheet design, Function Fox might work for you.

When I was shopping for project management software, I found these lists (1, 2) helpful.
posted by Sifleandollie at 1:20 PM on June 18, 2011

I had a client who used Clicktime with his contractors. I found it very easy to use, and liked being able to export reports to save for my own invoicing records.
posted by smirkette at 2:05 PM on June 18, 2011

« Older I divorced a couple of years ...   |  There's an article that I want... Newer »