How to find sports tickets with clear up-front pricing?

Is there a site, similar to StubHub, that sells sports tickets, but with transparent pricing? I.e., I want to be able to go to the site, find tickets, and know what I will pay without having to click through to the end and find out that there is a per ticket fee of $25. I don't mind paying delivery charges, even $15 per order, as long as they are consistent. StubHub et al. are too unethical for me to support, and Craigslist is a lot of work.
posted by wnissen to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Seatgeek is good, though just an aggregator of secondary market platforms. If you look at the yankees game for today and click 'show details' on the right side for any of the offers they break it down for you.
posted by jourman2 at 1:17 PM on June 15, 2011

Thank you, that is what I am looking for, one up-front price. Perfect.
posted by wnissen at 12:43 PM on June 21, 2011

« Older Can I trust apps on my compute...   |  MacBook Pro with a snipped blu... Newer »