What inspires you?

Is there a blog that highlights the courageous life of someone on a daily basis in an easily readable format?

I like to engage in a cognitive reset every evening/morning to remind myself of how great life can be, but sometimes it takes work to find the next bio or documentary to digest.

Has anyone ever made a website that highlights a different life story on a daily basis in a simple way that makes their inspiration easy to access? The essential would be a case study type or description of the most inspiring aspect of their life and not overly heavy on bio/wiki details.

As an example, Liviu Librescu.
posted by fantasticninety to Grab Bag (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

It isn't daily, but for informative and thoroughly profane profiles of interesting people, I recommend Badass Of The Week.
posted by BitterOldPunk at 10:57 PM on June 11, 2011

Also less than daily, but Awesome People by JD Roth seems to try doing what you're asking for.
posted by rollick at 11:58 AM on June 12, 2011

« Older Last week while vacuuming the ...   |  I'm weaning off Lexapro under ... Newer »