April 26, 2011 11:12 AM Subscribe
I'll be watching my friend's 1 year old for 6 hours a day (9-3), 5 days a week for the summer. I'll be bringing my 11 month old to her house.
Our kids get along well and her place is well baby-proofed. I bought a double jogger and she bought an extra high chair and car seat.
I've never dealt with two babies before and I need advice.
posted by kristymcj to human relations (7 answers total)
1. Suggestions for dealing with a double meltdown?
2. Advice for getting their naps synched?
3. Getting my kid to nap in a new place?
4. How about the fact that mine will be nursing and the other baby wants to nurse too?
5. How to ingratiate myself to a 1 year old?
6. What else am I forgetting?