Join 3,561 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Any tips on Harris Wofford?
April 25, 2011 11:00 AM   Subscribe

Graduation gift ideas: Does anyone have the contact information for Former Senator Harris Wofford? Or alternatively, any old campaign memorabilia?

I have a very dear friend who is finishing his Ph.D. in Political Science whose absolute favorite politician of all time is Harris Wofford, of Pennsylvania. For a graduation gift, I would love to have a signed note from Sen. Wofford but can't seem to find any contact information for him. Alternatively, if anyone has any old Wofford memorabilia, that would be lovely too.
posted by quodlibet to Grab Bag (4 answers total)

Usually, the state parties (so, in this case the PA Dem Party) keeps in touch with former political leaders. I'd call their outreach/operations person and ask about any contact info or if they have old campaign stuff in storage. Be sure to tell them what your plans are with it. As a fellow political junkie, I'd love this kind of call!
posted by greenducks at 11:06 AM on April 25, 2011

He's supposedly a visiting fellow at the Case Foundation, maybe you could contact them and ask?
posted by General Malaise at 11:22 AM on April 25, 2011

He's an advisor to the Sheridan Group, could try them.

The Sheridan Group
1224 M Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005

For more information, please contact us at:

TEL: 202.628.7770

EMAIL: info@sheridangroupdc.com
posted by Ideefixe at 12:18 PM on April 25, 2011

Harris Wofford is so great! I've met him a few times and he did some work with an org I worked for a few years back. I'm going to dig through my contacts and see if I have anything for you.
posted by quadrilaterals at 1:18 PM on April 25, 2011

« Older For sewing/textile geeks out t...   |  I am looking for a poem I read... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.