I need software to handle my company's job vacancies
March 26, 2011 9:29 PM Subscribe
What software does your company use to handle your company's vacancy listings online?
posted by Foam Pants to computers & internet (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
My healthcare organization with about 2,000 employees currently uses a custom application written in PHP to list vacancies and gather applicants. It doesn't work very well and we are looking for something else. We need the following rather typical things:
1. To list vacancies by location
2. To allow applicants to have an account so they only have to enter their resume info once.
3. Play nicely with HR's management software, Lawson.
4. People here, like most in healthcare, are extremely sensitive to privacy and any online application needs to appear to belong to us
5. Many of our applicants are not very tech savvy so the interface needs to be very easy to use.
I have no experience with HR and don't even know the name of what I am looking for. Anybody have some good advice or options?