How can map Hub and Spoke operations?

Can Googlemaps be used to display hub and spoke operations?

I creating a map on googlemaps that shows the location of various offices. Some of the offices are considered hub operations while others are spokes.

Is there a way to click on a hub location and show all the spoke sites associated to it? Perhaps either by highlighting the icon for each spoke site or drawing a line to that city.

What about the reverse? If I click on a spoke office I'd like to see the hub that it reports to (or hubs in some cases).

If googlemaps can't do this is there another web-based product that might? Free is best...
posted by smcniven to Technology (2 answers total)

This can be done with the Google Maps API but will require some coding. There are several examples available that you could probably adjust to suit your needs to minimize development time.
posted by odinsdream at 9:12 AM on March 25, 2011

Check out GPS Visualizer.
posted by Wet Spot at 6:49 PM on March 25, 2011

« Older What's my best option for gett...   |  My girlfriend has suggested th... Newer »