What is this thing that came out of me?
March 11, 2011 8:23 AM Subscribe
Doctor now, or just icky? Vagina-related really truly TMI inside.
posted by anonymous to Health & Fitness (4 answers total)
After PIV sex last night, I noticed a ... thing on my leg. Upon closer inspection, it was a small blob about the size of a kidney bean that was like nothing so much as coagulated snot or mucus. It was kind of ... polished, though, for lack of a better word, stiff and rounded. There was a just-visible pinky-red smear, like there was some bloody bit inside.
Okay, so AUGH! That aside, is this something I should be very worried about? Or is it something that can be explained simply?
- I was diagnosed with mild-moderate cervical dysplasia as a result of HPV last year; it was a classic "wait and see, it will probably clear up on its own" case. My next yearly exam is in a few months.
- I wear an IUD, and my periods have pretty much dried up to a bit of spotting once in a while. I think I am at the beginning of a spotting cycle.
- My partner went pretty deep; I could feel pressure against my cervix a few times.
- We last had sex a few days ago. We don't use condoms. Could it be...come that just hung around, or something?
- We are monogamous, long-term partners. I've never seen anything like this.
WTF, AskMe? Have you ever seen something like this before after sex? Am I freaking myself out over nothing?