As seen on tv... but where can she buy it?

As seen on tv - help me find a top please! My daughter-in-law has fallen in love with a top (or very short dress?) worn by a guest on To Buy Or Not To Buy (BBC iPlayer link available until Tuesday 8 March) and I'd love to help her find it.

Here's a screencap of the neckline and one of the whole top.

The episode was filmed in about July 2010, any clues as to where the top was for sale or even better, is still for sale would be much appreciated.
posted by ceri richard to Shopping (4 answers total)

I can't view that link in the US - but you could find the woman's name in the clip and search for her name + dress (or tunic) and if anyone else has wondered about it, something should pop up. I checked ASOS, Dorothy Perkins, and Topshop, and that taps out UK-specific websites that I visit, sorry :-)

(I did find this dress, which is not at all the same, but charming nonetheless)
posted by pinky at 1:13 PM on March 6, 2011

This other dress from pinky's link is close, but without the vertical piping.
posted by cabingirl at 1:21 PM on March 6, 2011 [1 favorite]

FWIW, I found a link to a black version of the tunic (with piping) that says that it is no longer available at Quizclothing.
posted by jenny76 at 3:03 PM on March 6, 2011

Great finds, thanks everyone! I'll give Quiz a call first thing in the morning to see if there's a possibility of finding one for her.
posted by ceri richard at 4:33 PM on March 6, 2011

« Older Help with malware, please?...   |  Is there any real way a Hermes... Newer »