Hen Do. Help!
March 4, 2011 1:23 AM Subscribe
Help organising a hen do in London needed!
I need to organise a hen do, in London (UK). The slight catch is that it's in two weeks' time and I have no idea what to do. Hoping the hive mind can come to my rescue!
posted by cmarie to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (13 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Looking for fun things for a group of 8 twentysomething women to do in London to celebrate an upcoming wedding. The basic plan is to do some kind of fun activity in the afternoon before going out for dinner and then drinking.
While any suggestions for restaurants and clubs and cheap central hotels are very welcome, what I really need help for is the activity part. I found a company that do vintage-themed tea parties with manicures and stuff which was a popular idea with the bride, but they're all booked out. So far my other ideas consist of:
- cocktail making/mixology lessons
- er, that's it.
So any suggestions as to what we can do for a few hours as a group (who don't all know each other) in central London would be hugely appreciated.
- nothing involving naked men or other cheesy hen-do things
- we do not want to be empowered by learning to pole-dance
- ideally something where we can go straight out on the town afterwards without needing to change clothing etc
- we're not a particularly sporty/outdoorsy bunch so indoor activities please - preferably things that can be done with a glass of champagne in one hand...
Ideas for general activities we could do are good; suggestions of specific places /providers are GREAT.