Help me help my players.

I've played every version of D&D and am wondering, is there an RPG that doesn't take 3 hrs to make a character, where combat can be resolved in less than an hour and doesn't require a dozen books? I'm flexible on the genre, but fantasy or scifi is what I'm most interested in, something that can be used over the longterm, not just for a few games (RISUS and it's pals appeal but doesn't seem durable enough), with enough flexibility for me to mash things together but without me having to design my own homebrew from 2 or 3 systems. I've done that. Lots more inside...

Specifically, what I'm looking for is a system that can have players playing in an hour or two, uses 2-3 books, combat is usually resolved in a few turns, turns don't take hours to accomplish and is fun to play. I don't want people arguing over rules because someone forgot something 6 turns ago. It can be either fantasy or scifi (or both), with psychics or not. If it's scifi, something without aliens would be best, with space travel and computers. If it's fantasy, something more adventure and swordfighting rather than dungeoncrawl.

I recently joined an RPG group that plays 4th Edition D&D and found that the character generation was WAY too complex and combat isn't any easier than 3rd Ed. The reduction in the number of skills was a good idea, but the addition of "combat powers" or whatever they call it didn't help anything.

I've played Shadowrun and thought the rules easy enough, but I didn't care much for the min/max mechanic of character generation in the system. I'm OK with the fantasy-scifi combo.

I've read GURPs but never played it, mainly because I could never find anyone to play it. I've heard it also is very heavy on the min/max. It seems like a less complex version of RIFTS/Palladium, both of which I found way too rules heavy and mathy ("crunchy" is the term I've heard used"). It shouldn't take advanced mathematics to find out if you've killed something.

I've tried Ars Magica and found that it's not quite fantasy enough for me, although the setting is very interesting. However, like the LOTR RPG, combat is mindnumbingly slow, worst than 2nd Ed AD&D.

I've liked some of the d20 3rd party resources but I haven't found one that's fantastic enough for me, although I loved the flexibility and found that combat was pretty quick. Character generation could be a bear, mainly because you're sort of stuck making character types from whatever sourcebook you were using. So while the Farscape and Anime RPG sourcebooks are interesting to use as material, getting farther than 8th level was hard and coming up with a more detailed setting it can be sort of hard going. That's probably more an aspect of the 3rd party publisher world than anything.

White Wolf's World of Darkness was one of the most interesting campaigns I've played and the system was interesting to run and play. But the whole "dark, serious, gothy" tone got to be overwhelming. The fact that it was designed to be used as a LARP didn't help, but it also didn't have the flexibility to go off the range in tone or design.

Other games I've played/tried to play:

Talislanta (no elves, confusing rules in early editions)
Cthulhu (a long time ago, plus it's horror which isn't my thing)
Cyberpunk 2020 (hard to integrate with magic, implement space travel)
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (cool setting, career system stifling, uber-crunchy)
Ghostbusters RPG (fun, but I was 14)
and many more...

I'm willing to try them any of them again, but usually I didn't like something about character generation or game mechanics. Maybe the rules were confusing because of poor editing, maybe I thought there were just too many rules for something simple, maybe there weren't any rules for what I wanted to do.

Please help, my fellow dorks.
posted by fiercekitten to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (33 answers total) 25 users marked this as a favorite

There was a game called "Hunter Planet" specifically designed for this sort of thing. Character generation takes about 5 minutes. I doubt it's still in print anywhere though. A quick dig around suggests that someone was pdf-ising it with the author's consent, but I can't get any further than that.
posted by pompomtom at 11:59 PM on February 27, 2011

Hoping to avoid setting off any edition wars here, but I've often had an experience that matches the description of what you're after with D&D 4e (especially the new Essentials line). One of the things I find about D&D in general is that the experience can vary wildly depending on the group and the DM's style. Especially if you start at 1st level and use Essentials, character creation can take 15 minutes even without the use of character builder software (though if you're doing it by hand, making notes on powers can take a bit more time, depending on class), and a turn in combat can be resolved in a minute or two. This, however, requires that people actually stay focused on the game, pay attention when it's not their turn, and so on; if your players are chronically distracted, play will be a slog in any system.
posted by NMcCoy at 12:00 AM on February 28, 2011

You could dig out some old Runquest. Character gen can be pretty quick, and combat is "realistic" in as much as it tends to result in people being disabled/out/dead fairly quickly. Since it's all based on skill test vs skill test you don't need a bajillion books. Whether the setting would appeal is another question - it's low-power, pervasive magic rather than "the mage clears the room with a fireball".
posted by rodgerd at 12:01 AM on February 28, 2011

I've recently fallen for In A Wicked Age, a beautiful new-school sword-and-sorcery RPG.

The game has a GM, but they don't have to prepare a scenario, as they would in a traditional RPG. At the beginning of the session, four random oracles are drawn from a set of over 200 to create the situation. Here's an example:

* An innkeeper who murders and robs his wealthy guests.
* A tempter devil, fond of luxury and sin, respecter of no law and every appetite, imprisoned until this very hour and minute within a stone crypt behind an old monk's garden.
* The return of a reclusive enchantress to her home.
* A jaded gladiator, murderer of both enemies and friends.

Players choose characters that the oracles suggest. The game based on the oracles above might have an innkeeper, a devil, a monk, an enchantress, a gladiator, a wealthy guest, etc.
Everyone chooses up what their goal for the session is and we play out the chapter. The action runs fast; a full session (or 'chapter') can be played in 1-3 hours. In campaign play, characters will recur from chapter to chapter.

A long running IAWA campaign is like a set of interlinked short stories, as characters wander in and out of the narrative. It makes for games that read like cool old fantasy pulps.

Anyone in Seattle who is intrigued by this, memail me -- I sometimes go to Gamma Ray Games' indie gaming night on Thursdays and am happy to demo IAWA for new folks.
posted by Sauce Trough at 1:25 AM on February 28, 2011 [4 favorites]

In the "generic game that supports fantasy and SF with more rules that RISUS, et al., but a lot less than D&D" category, these rulesets come to mind:

- FUDGE, particularly the giant 10th anniversary compendium and some set of fantasy add-ons like Hack-n-Slash or FUDGE Dungeon Crawl
- Big Eyes Small Mouth, a.k.a. the generic RPG Tri-Stat dX
- Basic Role-Playing, the system that underlies most Runequest editions plus Call of Cthulhu, now out in a single extended volume with several interesting campaign books
- Savage Worlds, which like BRP has several interesting campaign books
- GURPS, because I think you're overstating its crunchiness relative to D&D4 or Hero

Those are all pretty straightforward simulation games, where there are rules addressing a wide variety of semi-realistic situations including the use of magic and high-tech. Other fairly light systems that are embedded in a variety of specific genre books include D6, ORE (One Roll Engine), and GUMSHOE. They're worth looking at too.

There are also a ton of systems that sort of cheat and go "meta" to resolve actions in any genre, often by specifically making the game be about some medium, e.g. ...

- Theatrix, which is based in part on a screen-writing manual
- Cartoon Action Hour, the 1980's action cartoon RPG
- Universalis, where you basically bid to make things happen in a scene
- Primetime Adventures, the game where you simulate running a TV series

Out of all these, I'd recommend GURPS for you, not because I have a special fondness for it, but because it's amazingly well-supported, you do seem to want actual rules that model things rather than guidelines and meta rules, it is in the range of what you're looking for, and its "learn rules just once" quality has worked out tolerably well for so many people for so long.
posted by Monsieur Caution at 2:18 AM on February 28, 2011

I'd sugest trying "Over the Edge". It is the one game system I have found where it is truly possible to make an interesting, playable, well-rounded character in about 10 minutes. Mechanics, including combat, are simple and easily resolved. One rulebook, much of which is taken up with descriptions of the world and inhabitants rather than mechanical rules. And it's a very fun game.

I do *not* recommend GURPS for what you have asked, despite the fact that it has been suggested by others. I will admit that it's a bit less number-crunchy than you seem to think once you finally start playing -- as long as you deliberately ignore most of the rules, many of which are unnecessary -- but even considering that, character creation is a godawful *pain*. (Almost as bad as the Heroes system, which has a character creation process so Byzantine that most people I know literally use computer programs to help them figure it out.)
posted by kyrademon at 2:31 AM on February 28, 2011

I wrote a rule system (THe One Page Project) where all of the rules and the character sheet are on one page. It is very minimalist, but fairly balanced. It was published in Knights of the Dinner Table #116. It runs easily and is adaptable to miniature combat rules as well. It lacks the depth of a complete rulesystem mostly because it lacks a setting at all, but this just allows for more imagination.

The only things from D&D that I couldn't fit in was a way of using Thief like skills. I've been thinking on how I could incorporate it in, but I think the best bet would be to write an entire new module that incorporated the thief skills.

It would be fairly easy to do and I have some idea how it would work and thanks to the modular design of it project it could be incorporated very easily, it would just push things off one page.
posted by koolkat at 2:59 AM on February 28, 2011 [1 favorite]

Abberant uses the White Wolf system, but is about superheroes. Once you learn the system, character creation can be done in 15 minutes or so, and combat is pretty straightforward.
posted by Dr.Enormous at 3:04 AM on February 28, 2011 [1 favorite]

Just wondering - did you play old World of Darkness or new World of Darkness? In the new version, the core rules come in their own book and can be applied as necessary. (Though it doesn't really allow for fantasy or sci fi as far as I'm aware...)

FUDGE would probably work. Or better yet, FATE. There are a few published variants, like Spirit of the Century (in full here) and The Dresden Files (based on the novels, but actually easily modded flavor-wise for generic modern fantasy or just plain fantasy if you'd prefer). The character creation is short, easy, and actually fun because an integral part of it includes coming up with scenarios in which characters have interacted with each other previously.

Burning Wheel might be interesting, though I've only experienced the system through the Mouse Guard RPG so I can't say much about it. (Mouse Guard was good if you liked the Redwall series, not so much if you aren't hot on playing mice.) The base setting seems to support elves.
posted by daikaisho at 4:30 AM on February 28, 2011

I came here to recommend FATE (and Spirit of the Century) but daikaisho beat me too it. It is incredibly easy once you get into it.
posted by flibbertigibbet at 4:52 AM on February 28, 2011

FATE (Spirit of the Century for pulp adventure and Dresden Files for well, the world of the Dresden Files - mondern day fantasy) is pretty darn cool. I know that a FATE fantasy variant Legends of Anglerre (sp?) has been released, but I haven't played it.

I ran a 6 year campaign in Big Eyes Small Mouth (2nd ed), which is a fairly minimalist game system, but with careful xp management it worked out really well, and we created a fantastic world with characters with literally years of connections.

I think kyrademon is being a bit unfair to GURPS - somewhere in the intro, it does indicate that you're supposed to choose what sets of rules to ignore for your desired type of play. The basic mechanics are fairly fast and streamlined, and you can choose what level of detail you want combat to get to - I've played it from "really basic" to "how many mods can I get for x y and z when I'm wounded, under cover and phase-shifted?" I find the system itself a bit... flavorless, but that's a personal judgment reflecting that I think there's a place for setting specific game systems. That being said, I've played just about every genre of game with it.

Oh, and the game Feng Shui! It might not work super well, only because it's very much a Hong Kong action movie style game - think all the cool bits of TORG without the bewildering logarithmic system. Character creation takes minutes because it is template driven, and combat is also fast and furious (although even here, I found ways to tweak for improvements to my taste). While it's designed for short-term play, I also ran a year long campaign with it that culminated in a epic battle that was still talked about years later.

Sauce, I'm so bookmarking In A Wicked Age.

No game system is going to be The One - none are perfect, and they all have their strengths and weaknesses - and people don't always agree on what they are, because the issue is the fit with you and your group's preferred style of play.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think there's a system in the world where someone won't want to argue about a rule - that's a social issue, not a technical one. Talk about how you'll resolve rules questions/conflicts ahead of time. Some games even suggest a game charter to note these decisions (and to ensure everyone remembers they agreed to them)

I've found that the length of time combat takes, even in a fairly basic system, is determined by the number of players, the number of opponents in the game, and the level of desire for highly descriptive combat. Unless you're going for a very deadly system (and you can do this, but be aware it makes it impossible to run a traditional sword-and-sorcery campaign where heroes can wade through orcs like there's no tomorrow) combat can take a while just because it takes time to talk about what's going on, to decide how to react, and to describe it all in an interesting exciting fashion.

So it may be an issue of tactics - in the sense that as a GM, maybe you decide to run a fairly low combat game, where the fights are few and far between, but when they happen, they are pivotal and really important. That tended to be my preference, but it might not sit well with players who are more interested in traditional kill things take their stuff gaming. It's all about finding that sweet spot for what you and your players want.
posted by canine epigram at 5:44 AM on February 28, 2011

Because I'm lazy and like the storytelling rather than the math & die rolls, I'm all for Toon, and it can seem to be any genre you want--as long as it's the cartoon version.
posted by Gucky at 5:44 AM on February 28, 2011

I've always loved GURPS because of its flexibility and simplicity in resolving combat--nearly everything is just a skill roll.

It is true that the character generation can be min/maxed if left totally unguided. You can wind up with a player who's taken 200 points of disadvantages that will never, ever effect him in the course of the actual game. However! If you, as the GM, simply state that a character can't take more than, say, 25 points of disadvantages, or require that you personally approve each of them, then that's not an issue.

As for the complexity of the combat. Man... we never bothered with any of that shit. "I shoot the cybergoblin!"; "Okay, roll against Firearms minus, uh, let's say 10 'cause he's small."; "I made it!"; "Great, roll damage."
posted by Netzapper at 5:48 AM on February 28, 2011

Have you taken a look at the D&D Boardgames? Ravenloft and Wrath of Ashardalon. Not much by way of depth, but if you're looking for a quick dungeon crawl with a minimal amount of hassle, they could be a good place to start.
posted by robocop is bleeding at 6:10 AM on February 28, 2011

Seconding Feng Shui- the combat system is quick, easy and incredibly fun.

Only better combat system I know is Top Secret SI which isn't at all what you're looking for, but is a hilarious game.
posted by Potomac Avenue at 6:13 AM on February 28, 2011

Kobolds by John Kovalic (who is better known for the Munchkin card games) is a party RPG. As in, an RPG to be played at parties. You take a few minutes to roll up a passel of kobold PCs and send them out into a dangerous randomized world to steal human babies. It takes a wacky and engaged DM to run a game well, but it can be hilariously fun.
posted by Nomyte at 6:19 AM on February 28, 2011

Send me your email address in Mefi Mail and I will send you a free download voucher for the rulebook for Dragon Warriors, the classic fantasy RPG published by my company Magnum Opus Press. Originally released in the mid-80s, Dragon Warriors has all its rules in a single book and is widely praised for its intuitive and quick-to-play mechanics.

Here's an RPG.net review
Here's another one.
Here's the game's DriveThruRPG page, which has player reviews on the main game and the supplements.
posted by Hogshead at 6:26 AM on February 28, 2011 [1 favorite]

Nomyte, do you mean Kobolds Ate My Baby, designed by Chris O'Neill and Dan Landis and illustrated by John Kovalic? I think you do.
posted by Hogshead at 6:29 AM on February 28, 2011

This might be way off base, but some options:

1) Paranoia. Easy chargen, easy combat, but very different goals and setting
2) An ancient D&D (not AD&D) basic edition of some sort.
3) Hollow Earth Adventures. Pulpy, good initiative system, stock / tropey characters.

Best of luck! I find chargen and combat mechanics to be a total slog myself, and if you were in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis), I would be happy to game :) Memail me!
posted by gregglind at 6:48 AM on February 28, 2011

I don't game myself, but I know people who use Microlite20 for what you're describing. (I think it's just the system, though, and you have to invent the adventures yourself? But there's a certain amount of web community development of adventures.) See also Microlite75.
posted by Eyebrows McGee at 6:49 AM on February 28, 2011

Rules-light systems I've played:

Savage Worlds (check out the Test Drive. A remarkably complete ruleset for a free PDF)
PDQ (Zorcerer of Zo is its its lightest incarnation; there's also Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies)
Castles and Crusades. Finally, a fantasy game I can run without having to look up feats, special abilities, and situational rules every five minutes.
Risus
WuShu

I can vouch from personal experience that Savage Worlds, PDQ's Zorcerer of Zo, Castles and Crusades, Risus, and WuShu will allow you to create characters in around 15 minutes if you know RPGs, and around 30 minutes if you don't. Plus, Risus is every bit as durable as you want it to be. I've really been impressed with how it holds up. It may not look it at first glance, but it's surprisingly robust.

Have you looked at Mutants and Masterminds (1st or 2nd edition)? Roughly an hour or less to make characters if you know the d20 system, and a really fast and robust combat system. Green Ronin is coming out with a 3rd edition in a few months.

As much as I love it, I'm going to recommend against the FATE engine. Now, FATE I've only experienced via The Dresden Files RPG, and while gamers have told me that other incarnations of FATE are quicker, the Dresden version of FATE takes a long time because the players have to define and build relationships with each others' characters as they generate them. It's recommended that you dedicate a full session to character generation before you enter play, and obviously that's not what you're looking for.

I have not played, but had recommended to me as rules-light, the following systems:

Dogs in the Vineyard
In A Wicked Age
Apocalypse World, a post-apocalyptic sci-fi RPG

The above games are from Vincent Baker, who I interviewed for my podcast, and he leans very much towards rule-light.

Also recommended to me, but not yet played:

DungeonSlayers
Polaris
Vs Monsters
posted by magstheaxe at 7:24 AM on February 28, 2011

I would also suggest Aberrant. The only real negative based on your requirements is that it's about superheros rather than straight sci fi or fantasy. Other than that, it has a lot of positives:

- You get the whole system in one book (Core Rules). There are other books but they are mostly for setting/flavor, so as a GM you might want some of them but players should be fine with the core book.

- Character gen is simple. It's a straight point buy, you pick your human attributes and skills, then your super-human traits and abilities. At least for me, generating a character mainly meant looking through the powers list and coming up with a concept, then quickly filling out traits that made sense for that concept.

- The system is not overly complex. If you are a flying guy who shoots fireballs, you just need to know how your flight and fireballs work and that's about it. There are not a lot of complicated feats or minor tweaks that you build up over time. Also everything uses d10s, whether you are trying to bash someone through a wall or talk your way past security, it all just involves rolling a bunch of d10s and seeing if you get successes.

- Combat doesn't require a lot of detailed tactics. In my game we don't use a battle map because it's not like D&D where you have to worry about attacks of opportunity or 5 foot steps or anything like that. Basically the whole game is supposed to be story-centric, so it's a lot less "I move into a flanking position to get combat advantage" and a lot more "I use my weather power to hit him with a tornado". Also even with buying stuff, it's not like D&D where you have to micromanage your gold and whatnot, for only a few points you can make your character a millionaire who can buy all sorts of crazy equipment if that's what you want.

- A lot of the powers and abilities work well outside of combat. 2/3 of the abilities and attributes are mental or social rather than physical, so anyone other than a total min-maxer is going to have a least some skills to use between combat scenes. Also, some powers even get better outside of combat, so if you can teleport 50 feet in combat that could be up to a few miles outside of combat.
posted by burnmp3s at 7:27 AM on February 28, 2011

mags, I can't believe I forgot about the PDQ variants. I've longed to try Swashbucklers!
posted by canine epigram at 7:28 AM on February 28, 2011

The SciFi version of Ars Magica/Abberant is Trinity (formerly Aeon).

I've used both FUDGE (which is more of a game construction set than a game pre se) and BESM, personally. BESM is really easy to get going with; Fudge with the right set of options for you, can be very, very easy to run. My former game group used fudge fro more than a decade. I find other rule systems frustratingly complex (and uninutitive) now.
posted by bonehead at 8:42 AM on February 28, 2011

GURPS, for all the reasons listed above. It can be as simple or complex as works for you and your crew, and you don't need a ton of books. Character creation can be a pain, but the possibilities of where you can take your character really does make it fun
posted by zombieApoc at 10:47 AM on February 28, 2011

I'd write a longer response but I'm at work, so I'll just through this out there....

Traveller

Mechanics for EVERYTHING, fun character generation.
posted by _DB_ at 12:59 PM on February 28, 2011

Lots of the games I mention here are lightweight and fast. All are free, so you won't lose anything but time to check 'em out. I'd especially recommend Risus, which is sort of like Ghostbusters crossed with Over the Edge. Or Mini Six, another Ghostbusters relative. Or Wushu. Or PDQ or PDQ#.

The rpg.net forums are a great place to find people expostulating the pros and cons of various RPGs. (If you were to ask this question there, you'd get: "FATE." "Risus." "Partisan argument about flavor of FATE." "Complaint that FATE and Risus are rpg.net darlings that get recommended for everything." "GURPS." "No way, GURPS is dead." ...and some other stuff, some of which would probably be very useful.)
posted by Zed at 1:11 PM on February 28, 2011 [1 favorite]

As I mentioned in a previous thread, Dread is a terrific game. It's specifically designed for one-shot games, but it's so easy to plan and run a session that having a new session once a week or so is certainly an option. It's not quite what you asked for, but I tell any roleplayer about it because it's profoundly easy and because it's absolutely brilliant.

Gamma World took me 15 minutes to learn. It uses simplified 4E mechanics. Character creation is totally random, which takes a lot of the time out of learning every mechanic to design what you want to play. Not suitable, perhaps, for epic two-year campaigns, but deep enough.
posted by Lifeson at 2:14 PM on February 28, 2011

First, don't write off Risus. I'm just about to wrap up a two-year campaign I've been running using Serious Risus (or actually, my own variation of it). It's very flexible, and actually encourages players to get into their characters (through determining what aspects/cliches are appropriate in a given situation). Character generation takes about ten minutes once players know the setting, and for the GM, generating NPCs takes about five seconds. Characters are also very open-ended; you won't be limited to particular sourcebooks. It's also only as silly as you want to make it; my campaign has been pretty danged serious.

GURPS does indeed tend towards min/max, in my experience. It's possible to keep control of that tendency, but it requires a GM with nerves of steel and also a lot of time on their hands, in order to keep tight limits on advantages and disadvantages, and to go through the massive skill and advantage lists and cull what isn't appropriate.

Have you played earlier versions of D&D? You said that you had, but then mentioned 3rd, 4th and D20 variants. Something like Basic D&D, or Expert D&D, might work well for your purposes. I played in an OD&D (0 edition -- the little white books) where generating a character took only a few minutes and combat was reasonably fast. You might check out retro-clones like Labyrinth Lord, Swords & Wizardry or OSRIC. All of those are free PDFs, so they're worth checking out. A lot of them are going to tend towards dungeon-crawling, but I think that's more GM style than game mechanics.

You might also check out rules-light games like Barbarians of Lemuria, which has some nifty mechanics, and the aforementioned Dragon Warriors. I'd take up Hogshead's offer; DW is a pretty simple system overall, and character generation can be quite quick. Combat seems to resolve pretty quickly. DW is written with dungeon crawls in mind, but it can accommodate broader adventures pretty easily.

Savage Worlds was designed with fast play in mind, and the Explorer's Edition is really cheap.

Heirs to the Lost World has a great stunt mechanic that encourages really cinematic actions, and combat is pretty fast. It's also designed around adventure. The setting is Central America in the 17th century, though (Aztecs, Maya and pirates!), and I don't know if that's to your taste.

A lot of other good games have been mentioned, but a lot of the recommendations are pretty wide of your targets. I wouldn't recommend Dread, for example. It's a terrific game, but if you don't like horror, you probably won't like Dread. Dogs in the Vineyard might not be your style if you don't like serious games, and Wushu seems likely to be too simple. I could also recommend, for example, Chronica Feudalis, which is a wonderful system with fast chaarcter generation and flavorful, quick combats, but it's not fantasy, more historical fiction.

The only other recommendation I could make is to wait until my game comes out. But that'll be a while...
posted by jiawen at 5:21 PM on February 28, 2011

I would also suggest Aberrant. The only real negative based on your requirements is that it's about superheros rather than straight sci fi or fantasy

I would mention as a plus that it's surprisingly flexible for setting if you're willing to adapt a little bit. We've modeled everything from magicians to cyborgs to aliens using the Abberant rules; "Quantum Bolt" just becomes "Magic Missile" or "Laser Gun" or whatever is appropriate.
posted by Dr.Enormous at 6:12 PM on February 28, 2011 [1 favorite]

Between the two versions of Aberrant/Trinity, which would you all recommend? The original or the d20 re-release?
posted by fiercekitten at 8:00 PM on February 28, 2011

Yay, Dragon Warriors!
posted by obiwanwasabi at 2:34 AM on March 1, 2011

posted by fiercekitten at 11:00 PM on February 28

I've played both versions of Aberrant, and I definitely recommend the original Storyteller system version.

Aberrant and Trinity are both out of print, but you can get them used at Noble Knight Games:

Aberrant

Trinity
posted by magstheaxe at 7:03 PM on March 2, 2011

« Older The roof leaked, thoroughly so...   |  I have a bunch of friends comi... Newer »