Help me get tied up in SF!

I'd like to get tied up somewhere in or around SF either tomorow or Monday. This needn't be a sexual encounter, but it need be professional and discreet.

I'm basically looking to experience some restrictive, aesthetically-pleasing suspension bondage over the next couple of days. I'm happy to pay for the privilege of being tied up, which needn't have a sexual component at all. I'm 24, male and straight, but I don't necessarily care about the gender/details of the rigger so long as s/he is professional, competent, clean, respectful and some sort of known entity. I would love a room with a mirror so I could see what was going on while experiencing it (and so there can be some learning component here). Do you have any ideas or recommendations?
posted by 17564 to Human Relations (4 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

FetLife is often recommended for needs like yours. Check it out and look for events, pro dom/mes, and suggestions for your city.
posted by katillathehun at 3:47 PM on February 12, 2011 [1 favorite]

Should've mentioned... Fetlife just seems a little like the couchsurfing of kink; would it be effective for maybe a more commercial search?
posted by 17564 at 4:02 PM on February 12, 2011

MeMailed you to point you toward a couple professionals who might be able to provide the service or point you toward someone else who can.
posted by rhiannonstone at 4:56 PM on February 12, 2011

Yep, hire a pro. If you want recommendations, post a thread asking for pro recommendations in your city's group on FL.

Have fun!
posted by By The Grace of God at 4:31 AM on February 13, 2011 [1 favorite]

« Older *Spoiler Alert*Never Read This...   |  What are some disco and/or fun... Newer »