Undo my click

Is it possible to 'unrespond' to an event on Facebook?

Stupid question, but this is irriating me. I was randomly clicking though friends' profiles on Facebook and checked out a public event that one friend was attending, but that I wasn't invited to. I accidently clicked "Not attending" when moving the mouse up to the top menu, so now I'm showing up linked to that event when I don't want to be, even as a non-attendee. Is there any way to remove that association completely, without going into a "yes", "awaiting a response" or "maybe"?
posted by Kurichina to Computers & Internet (3 answers total)

At the bottom of the event page, there is a link to remove the event. This will take you off the list.
posted by dflemingecon at 3:07 PM on February 9, 2011 [1 favorite]

When you're on your homepage, you should see your list of events on the right side. A small X should pop up when you hover over the event. Click it, and select "remove from my events" or whatever the wording is. That should do it.
posted by phunniemee at 3:07 PM on February 9, 2011

Thanks - I found the "Remove" after I switched my language to English.
posted by Kurichina at 3:09 PM on February 9, 2011

« Older Looking for a book I read abou...   |  I am going to be away from my ... Newer »