Creative space for 2 day workshop

Design Space for hire, 2 days, 3 people, Central London?

I am looking for a 'design space' for a 2 day team workshop. There's only 3 of us so it doesn't have to be big. Our main office is in Soho but anywhere central London should be ok.

Basically looking for a room with good facilities (and local services like good coffee and lunch), whiteboards, comfy chairs. Bonus if it's inspirational! Budget is flexible, within reason. Any recommendations?
posted by like_neon to Work & Money (2 answers total)

This might work for you. It's pretty cheap, too. It's not so much a design space as a meeting space, although that is just my impression from the small room I booked there once.

The building has free wifi.

There is a café on the ground floor. There are tons of places to eat and drink nearby.
posted by MuffinMan at 6:15 AM on January 12, 2011

Try contacting The Hub, in Islington. It's mostly intended for members, but I believe that you can just drop in for a few hours.
posted by metaBugs at 7:56 AM on January 12, 2011

« Older In search of hacks/tricks/secr...   |  How/where can I find or fabric... Newer »