Join 3,497 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Help me get more online research proposals
January 4, 2011 7:49 AM   Subscribe

Tell me about some reputable competitors to comScore, the online market research company.

I'm looking at a proposal from them. Seems OK but I want more bids. Someone else is (mis)handling this and has not solicited additional proposals. Tell me who I should contact, please.

Also: This is for a healthcare/pharma client, if that makes any difference. Pretty big one so they will want a buttoned-down firm.
posted by Mister_A to Computers & Internet (4 answers total)

It's not clear exactly what you want them to do, but I'd look at Nielsen and Hitwise.
posted by MuffinMan at 8:13 AM on January 4, 2011

Are you looking at their custom research capabilities? Or their syndicated research product?
posted by jourman2 at 8:52 AM on January 4, 2011

Oh right. Should explain a little more. We want to see how many site visitors convert to new/refilled prescriptions, in order to get a handle on ROI (and possibly justify bigger budgets). Stuff like that.
posted by Mister_A at 8:56 AM on January 4, 2011

Are you looking at conversions on your own site? If that's the case I wouldn't recommended vendors like that at all, instead using ad serving technologies.

If conversions on another site that you cannot tag, I'd think about Compete's capabilities as well.

Feel free to message me for more details.
posted by jourman2 at 9:18 AM on January 4, 2011

« Older Etiquette Filter: How to thank...   |  Anthropology filter: looking f... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.