You guys give up yet or are you thirsty for more?

Help me find a specific Home Alone poster

I’m trying to locate what I believe to be a Home Alone movie poster. The poster showed the blueprints of the house with diagrams of all the various traps seen in the movie. Google Images is coming up with nothing. It is possible this poster was included with the video game but I’m not sure.

Does this poster ring a bell to anyone? It would make the best Christmas present ever for a Home Alone fan in my life.
posted by Diskeater to Shopping (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Just to verify, it's this you're looking for, right?
posted by jenny76 at 10:26 AM on December 13, 2010

I used to have this poster -- is it the one you're thinking of? I don't remember where I got it, but as I've never played the video game I definitely didn't get it that way.
posted by phatkitten at 10:29 AM on December 13, 2010

Here's one for sale on ebay.
posted by jenny76 at 10:31 AM on December 13, 2010

That poster came free with VHS copies of the movie, if I recall correctly.
posted by Zozo at 1:01 PM on December 13, 2010

It has to be that poster...I can't find anything else that's even remotely close. I could've sworn that it wasn't so cartoony but I guess my memory was incorrect. Thanks everyone!
posted by Diskeater at 1:55 PM on December 13, 2010

« Older I am not a writer. I have a g...   |  My netbook refuses to start in... Newer »