Outlook Exchange on Phone and Mismatched Body/Headers on Email?

Samsung Epic and Outlook Exchange account problem! mismatched body/headers, how do I fix this?

Hi. Okay, I use Sprint, I just recently got a Samsung Epic, I have an outlook exchange account through school which I've synced up so I can check it on my phone.

A couple of days ago, suddenly my emails are mismatched - the subject/header says something like "Revision to required reading", and then the body of the email will be some email that I wrote to someone a while ago.

Has anyone else experienced this and resolved it? I feel really frustrated, I got the phone as smartphones are a school requirement for next year, and not being able to access my email/calendar is sort of a serious problem.

posted by circle_b to Technology (2 answers total)

Have you deleted the Exchange account from the phone and re-added it?
posted by misterbrandt at 2:08 PM on November 13, 2010

I tried that before, but as of this morning, suddenly it works again. sigh .. hopefully a one time bug.

thanks, though! hopefully I won't need to post this again.
posted by circle_b at 9:34 AM on November 14, 2010

« Older Is there anywhere in Vancouver...   |  Delicious places to eat in Was... Newer »