Quiz Nights on Long Island?

Any recommendations for pub quiz nights on Long Island (Nassau County)?

I was to a few when in York, UK some years back. A few brothers of mine and select extended family members would kick monkey butt as a team. Hoping we could find one here rather than DIY. We'd be able to go to Queens and eastern Suffolk for the right quiz night (or any one that has teams of up to five or six members).
posted by nj_subgenius to Grab Bag (3 answers total)

You probably don't want to drive this far out to Suffolk, but there's great trivia at John Harvard's in Lake Grove. Teams can be up to 6 players. It's run by the Stump Trivia folks; you can take a look at their locations and see if they run a trivia night closer to you.
posted by pemberkins at 9:42 AM on November 6, 2010

Brown's Tavern next to the Locust Valley train stain has a trivia night (that's what we call them here) on Thursdays. I've never been, but they have photos on the website.
posted by thebazilist at 11:23 AM on November 6, 2010

Thanks! Best answer TBD :-)
posted by nj_subgenius at 9:52 AM on November 7, 2010

« Older Female, early 30s: I want m...   |  Does cooking olive oil ruin it... Newer »