What are some good multiplayer games for Android?

My girlfriend and I both have an Android phone each. Please recommend some good Android games which allow us to play against each other head-to-head. Puzzle games probably preferred. Thanks!
posted by chorltonmeateater to Computers & Internet (5 answers total) 16 users marked this as a favorite

"Wordfeud" is a good one (Scrabble, basically)... You each have to sign up and then can play each other or random strangers.
posted by lizabeth at 2:20 AM on October 28, 2010 [1 favorite]

Everlands is a neat turn-based boardgame. You can play another person but it all happens on one device, which is fine since it's turn-based, but obviously you have to be in the same place. Sadly it has no online/play-by-email mode, which it would be perfect for.
posted by EndsOfInvention at 2:43 AM on October 28, 2010

Not really a game, but you should both have Tikl, the best walkie talkie app. Hours of fun talking like truckers.
posted by PSB at 5:35 AM on October 28, 2010

I've had fun playing 2 Player Reactor with my girlfriend. You play it on one device, sitting opposite each other. There's even a 4 Player Reactor - I haven't tried that though.
posted by ogami at 7:44 AM on October 28, 2010

Thanks for the answers. It seems Android could do with a few more of the sort of game I describe...
posted by chorltonmeateater at 12:45 AM on October 29, 2010

« Older [SydneysiderFilter] Where can ...   |  I was reading an article about... Newer »