Is Winclone still the best application to use to clone a Bootcamp partition?

Is Winclone still actively being supported/developed? I need to clone a Bootcamp partition to a new HD and almost everyone says to use Winclone, but the developer's site has been down for the last 24 hours and thus I cannot download the application or investigate any official documentation. Does anyone know if Winclone is still the application to use in this instance, or if there is an alternative that I actually CAN download?
posted by pwb503 to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Well, if you really want the app, you could download if from a different place than the developers site. Here's a link to download.com.
posted by gkhan at 11:08 AM on October 19, 2010

Yeah, there was never really much official documentation for it anyway, so the download.com link should work just fine; there's not much to document anyway.
posted by The Michael The at 11:38 AM on October 19, 2010

Thanks guys. Every download link I had found linked to the developers site. Hopefully this'll work.
posted by pwb503 at 1:19 PM on October 19, 2010

« Older Looking for good thrift (e.g. ...   |  TipOfMyTongueFilter: What's th... Newer »