Short term rentals in Thailand & SE Asia
October 17, 2010 2:16 AM Subscribe
My girlfriend and I are trying to find information on short term rentals in South East Asia.
posted by metac to Travel & Transportation (7 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
We are slightly flexible on dates but these are the periods we are interested in:
1) Start November - Mid December 2010 (5-6 weeks)
2) Mid January - End February 2011 (5-6 weeks)
Our requirements are:
- The two rentals need to be different locations.
- At least one of the locations needs to be close to a beach, we don't really want to be in a big city.
- The rental place needs to have internet access.
- The rent should not exceed USD$250 per week.
We were initially thinking about Thailand and Bali but after reading about internet connectivity in Bali (hard to find, slow, charge per MB) we might have to rethink.
- Does anyone have any advice re: finding short term rentals in SE Asia?
- Any more suggestions on countries/areas that meet the requirements
- Is our budget enough?