Leningrad no more.

How long does it take to get a Russian tourist visa in New York City?

I'm planning a last minute trip to St. Petersburg. The Russian consulate in NYC links to this company (visatorussia.com), and seems to 'suggest' using them to get the invitation. Wondering if anyone has experience getting the visa, not just the invitation, using visatorussia.com and how long it took them. Any other advice about last minute travel to the Russian Federation appreciated. I am a U.S. citizen with a valid passport. I've read this post and this one.
posted by jardinier to Travel & Transportation around ParaƱaque City, Russian Federation (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

I used this place last year and would recommend them. Expediting it was fast and worthwhile.
posted by JJ86 at 9:17 PM on September 11, 2010

I'm in NYC, but ended up using VisaHQ as well, and would recommend them too. I believe it took me about 7 business days (visa + invitation), or about 10 calendar days, expedited, from sending it out and getting it back, but that was very very fast.
posted by suedehead at 9:45 PM on September 11, 2010

« Older Tell me about the lightest, mo...   |  What are some good albums that... Newer »