Where are some fun 1-hr activities I could surprise my boyfriend with in the bay area?
My wonderful boyfriend has requested more "surprises", in the same vein as date nights, where I randomly take him to small little fun spots around the bay area.
I'm looking for suggestions (note they don't have to be at night) - along the lines of:
1) spots to watch airplanes land at SFO/other local airport
2) best hidden dessert spots (bonus points for best bread pudding ever)
3) local hills with amazing views that are nestled in neighborhoods (such as Indian Rock in North Berkeley, or Grand View Park at Moraga & 13th in the Sunset)
4) mini-golf, drive in theaters, trampoline places - but for adults if possible
5) any other fun suggestions for discovery
He likes airplanes, motorcycles, bicycles, "experiences", mini-golf, really great views, places that have sweet things that are moist, chewy, or both (think bread pudding, tres leches, mochi, etc).
He does not like places that are insanely crowded, like festivals or bars.
I've already checked out this
, and this
, which have pretty good suggestions.