No clowns, no Snookis, no Situations.

I need to locate a children's party entertainer for August 28th in the Delaware Valley/Southern NJ area.

My nephew's birthday is the 31st. His party is on the 28th. She had an airbrush tattoo artist lined up for the party, and they backed out last night. I need suggestions for children's party entertainers (preferably another airbrush tattoo artist) to call. The yellow pages seem to be causing a lot of arguments, and the googles do nothing. Clowns are not welcome.
posted by crataegus to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (2 answers total)

Um, don't be turned off by the web site... But Mr. Magic does airbrush tattoos and other entertainment stuff at a lot of Philly sporting events and private parties.
posted by LolaGeek at 7:34 PM on July 31, 2010

I thank you. My sister thanks you. She went for the Zoo on Wheels instead, though.
posted by crataegus at 12:47 AM on August 9, 2010

« Older I want to make a list of what ...   |  I want to find software to han... Newer »