French articles online?

Where can I find good academic articles written in French online?

For a French reading class, I have to translate a couple of pages of a journal article written in French. Something related to religious studies would be best (and New Testament would be ideal), as it would be directly related to the discipline in which I'm studying, which is a requirement of the assignment. Thanks!
posted by SpacemanStix to Education (9 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

http://scholar.google.fr/ is probably your best bet. I don't know how to write "new testament" in french, but if you have a couple keywords... voila!
posted by brainmouse at 3:01 PM on July 13, 2010

oops, linky
posted by brainmouse at 3:02 PM on July 13, 2010

Google Scholar, set your language preference to French.
posted by fifilaru at 3:21 PM on July 13, 2010

Le nouveau testament. I've found in Google Scholar most of what you can see for free will be sort of old, thus will likely use words you'll have to look up (if you're not a native speaker). I'm at a loss as to what terms would bring up more specific articles.
posted by fiercekitten at 3:29 PM on July 13, 2010

You might do a search for "nouveau testament" in Laval théologique et philosophique. You'll have access to any article published before 2007 or so.
posted by Monday, stony Monday at 5:36 PM on July 13, 2010

Good suggestions. Thanks everyone.
posted by SpacemanStix at 6:43 PM on July 13, 2010

if you have access, Jstor might be useful.
posted by anansi at 7:06 PM on July 13, 2010

Good call. Jstor is where I eventually ended up finding a couple of good articles. Novum Testamentum is a journal there that has articles in English, German, and French, so it worked well to find a good one.
posted by SpacemanStix at 7:13 PM on July 13, 2010

There is also Persee.fr for social sciences.
posted by elgilito at 9:18 AM on July 14, 2010

« Older Should I roll my 401k into an ...   |  what sort of office-profession... Newer »