Happiness in a Box Short Film Title?

Years ago on atomfilms.com, I watched a little movie that I'd like to find again online. I think it was claymation. It depicted a depressed factory worker who invented some physical, manufacturable form of Happiness. He was happy with his invention for a time, sharing it with friends, but eventually started his own factory making his new Happiness to become rich, at which point he became depressed again.

Most, if not all of the film in question was used in a music video soon after I saw it online, but unfortunately I don't know the name of either the music video, or the short animation. The film did not have any speaking, as far as I can remember.
posted by odinsdream to Media & Arts (7 answers total)

More by Mark Osborn. This DVD version has a ton of extras and is completely worth it.
posted by xorowo at 7:38 PM on March 1, 2005

FWIW, the music video was "Hell Bent" by Kenna. More itself uses different music, and I recall seeing the music video on MTV around 1998-2000ish..
posted by mrg at 7:46 PM on March 1, 2005

That's the puppy, fast response Xorowo.
posted by edgeways at 7:47 PM on March 1, 2005

Thank you so much! This made my night.
posted by odinsdream at 7:58 PM on March 1, 2005

The music in More is "Elegia" by New Order, if you were wondering.
posted by redfoxtail at 8:33 PM on March 1, 2005

It was even nominated for an Oscar in 1998.
posted by Arch Stanton at 9:47 PM on March 1, 2005

Wow. Thank you for asking that question. That was awesome.
posted by sciurus at 6:26 AM on March 2, 2005

« Older My boyfriend is having a hard ...   |  In April I'll be flying to New... Newer »