any keyboard shortcuts for use with silverlight video in Mac OS?

Are there any keyboard shortcuts for use with silverlight video in Mac OS? In particular, I'd like to speed up the playback of a streaming video that uses silverlight and wonder if there is a keyboard shortcut I could use to do this. Anyone have any leads on this?
posted by banananutrament to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

I think that's going to depend on the specific video player that you're using. Silverlight is a web application development platform, like Flash, so the silverlight-based video player that you're using at site A could be completely different from one that I'm using at site B.

I suspect the better way to phrase your question is "Are there any keyboard shortcuts for use with the [Netflix / Hulu / Whatever ] silverlight video player for MacOS?" So, whose Silverlight player are you wanting to speed up?
posted by mumkin at 12:45 PM on June 26, 2010

Thank you! I had no idea I was asking the wrong question! I'm using the silverlight player on the Barbri.com website. Sadly, I'll be taking the bar exam in a month and want to see what I can do in MacOs to make the streaming lectures go a little bit faster :)
posted by banananutrament at 1:28 PM on June 26, 2010

Well then, I assume you've read this at Above the Law. Doesn't sound like there's a known method for Macs yet :/
posted by mumkin at 8:17 AM on June 29, 2010

« Older My significant other is return...   |  I was just given an older mode... Newer »