Join 3,422 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Finding the web site that lists local pharmacy drug prices
June 10, 2010 3:30 AM   Subscribe

Help me find this online resource that gives local prices of prescription drugs.

The other day while doing Medicaid research on my phone, I found a web site link that allowed you to type in your location and get a list of local in-store pharmacy drug prices. I was foolish and didn't bookmark it, and I can't seem to retrace my steps.

Does anyone know the online resource I am talking about? It was run by an independent party not tied to any specific pharmacy or drug company. If it was tied to a specific state it would have been Maryland, but I think it was only specific to the United States in general. My Google searches are getting me nowhere, and I need to pay out-of-pocket for a medication in a hurry. Thanks for any help you can give me!
posted by Jenesta to Health & Fitness (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

There's http://www.oag.state.md.us/drugprices/ by the MD attorney general's office, but it's down currently. I don't know if the site has been down for a while or is just having trouble right now since I haven't lived in MD in a while.
posted by needs more cowbell at 6:34 AM on June 10, 2010

« Older Can I get a Bluetooth earpiece...   |  My new roommate's Macbook can'... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.