Finding the web site that lists local pharmacy drug prices

Help me find this online resource that gives local prices of prescription drugs.

The other day while doing Medicaid research on my phone, I found a web site link that allowed you to type in your location and get a list of local in-store pharmacy drug prices. I was foolish and didn't bookmark it, and I can't seem to retrace my steps.

Does anyone know the online resource I am talking about? It was run by an independent party not tied to any specific pharmacy or drug company. If it was tied to a specific state it would have been Maryland, but I think it was only specific to the United States in general. My Google searches are getting me nowhere, and I need to pay out-of-pocket for a medication in a hurry. Thanks for any help you can give me!
posted by Jenesta to Health & Fitness (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

There's http://www.oag.state.md.us/drugprices/ by the MD attorney general's office, but it's down currently. I don't know if the site has been down for a while or is just having trouble right now since I haven't lived in MD in a while.
posted by needs more cowbell at 6:34 AM on June 10, 2010

« Older Can I get a Bluetooth earpiece...   |  My new roommate's Macbook can'... Newer »