Soon to be a major motion picutre.
June 3, 2010 8:18 AM Subscribe
How do I turn a noisy low volume DVD video into a flash movie?
posted by Obscure Reference to Computers & Internet (9 answers total)
I have a DVD in which the sound is practically inaudible due to low volume and background air conditioning noise. I would like to fix the sound and convert it to flv to put on a website. I know next to nothing about video or audio but imagine the process would be something like this:
1) Rip the dvd to some format (which?) (Using what software?)
2) Split the video and audio. (how? Using what software?)
3) "Enhance" the audio. (Using audacity? something else?)
4) Paste them back together. (How, what?)
5) Translate to flash. (etc.)
6) Maybe even recreate the DVD with the fixed video.
I have to do this on XP with a budget of zero but if there's something not too expensive that will help a lot, I'd like to hear about it.