Chords to Cullen Gaylean arrangement of "Wayfaring Stranger"

Anyone know the chords in the Cullen Gaylean arrangement of "Wayfaring Stranger"? Or any other arrangement that does not use minor chords in the verse?

I see chords online for arrangements where the verse is sung against minor chords, but in this arrangement, it's pretty clear the guitarist is playing dominant 7th chords. Unfortunately all the previews of the tracks I've found don't ever get to the instruments, as they sing through the first verse a capella once. It's on this excellent Smithsonian Folkways recording.
posted by mzurer to Media & Arts (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

You can stream the recording from here.

The guitar mostly plays E7, with some measures of A and Bsus4. However the recording is slightly sharp of standard pitch.
posted by ludwig_van at 1:16 PM on June 2, 2010

« Older I'm going to start commuting t...   |  Is there a good book word of t... Newer »