How do I make this thing? (video-editing mystery)
May 17, 2010 10:55 AM Subscribe
I need to edit a series of basic videos together within the next 24 hours. I have no idea what I'm doing! Please help me.
posted by SebastianKnight to computers & internet (7 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Here's what I think I need to do:
1. Record video #1 in AVCHD-Lite format (this is non-negotiable).
2. Put video into Handbrake - output as mp4.
3. Import mp4 audio into Audacity. Increase volume and reduce noise. Save.
4. Replace original mp4 with improved audio track using YAMB.
1. Import photographs into '?' program.
2. Create slideshow (set photo duration etc).
3. Output as mp4 file (no audio needed). This is video #2
1. Join mp4 videos #1 and #2 using YAMB with slight pause in between.
1. Repeat this process with several short videos.
2. Burn all videos onto 1 DVD using program '?'.
3. DVD should play in any DVD player in the UK (i.e. PAL).
Okay, so here's the software I have at the moment:
I can't afford to buy any new software right now. Can I get by with freeware and my old version of Nero?