Economic drudge report site?

Does anyone know of a quick hit economic dashboard where I can get all the economic data in a snapshot?

Looking for a site that has all the leading economic indicators - stuff like the yield curve, interest rates, bond rates, CPI, PPI, employment rate, etc displayed on a single page in a easy, consumable manner.

There are a ton of quick hit news sites like that (e.g. the drudgereport) that just give you the headlines. Ideally, this site would just have the 'headlines' of the economy.
posted by blahblah to Work & Money (3 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
If you want a lot of economic reports with tiny little Tufte-style sparklines charts, then try Also try Bloomberg's economic calendar or's economic calendar.
posted by milkrate at 6:48 PM on April 13, 2010

Not quite "heads-up" but it's all at FRED. Maybe someone has scripted a multi-graph "presentation" browser for this data (Yahoo Pipes?)?
posted by fatllama at 6:54 PM on April 13, 2010

In my hunting, I came across this nice little widget.
posted by blahblah at 8:17 PM on April 13, 2010

« Older How tacky is it to be included...   |  How can I listen to music from... Newer »