Multi user ASP chat

Help me find a robust multi-room chat client I can use with asp.net

I'm working on an asp.net site with two kinds of users, let's call them A and B. Each user A has some users of type B assigned to them. I'd like for an A-type user to be able to start a chat on the website that is only visible and accessible to the type B's assigned to them. It would have to be embedded on the website with no client end installation or IRC. Maintenance and setup would ideally be minimal, as would the load on the server (since this is shared hosted, and my permissions and resources are limited), and needless to say I'd like cost to be as low as possible. Does this sort of thing exist? If so, what are my options? Thanks.
posted by unreason to Computers & Internet (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Have you tried codeplex?
posted by Artw at 8:53 PM on April 12, 2010

« Older Boy meets girl. Girl has a bf...   |  Can you recommend any books or... Newer »