Online Wholesaler Selling Terra Chips

Where can I buy Terra Chips at wholesale prices?

I am in love with Terra Chips, but not in love with the idea of having to pay ~= $3.50 a bag for them. Is there a site online that I can wholesale buy them from?
posted by mazniak to Food & Drink (4 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

If you live in Indianapolis I know where you can get them for $.99/ full size bag, but a little past expiration. Maybe other cities have the same kind of clearance stores. Look under "freight" or "surplus" in the yellow pages.
posted by tfmm at 7:22 PM on March 22, 2010

Are you near a Trader Joe's? They carry the exotic root chips for $2.69/bag, if that's the kind you like.
posted by kerning at 8:10 PM on March 22, 2010

No, not near a Trader Joe’s (unfortunately). Thanks for the heads up, though.
posted by mazniak at 5:07 AM on March 23, 2010

Costco often but not always carries Terra Chips. Price isn't wholesale but something like $4 for huge bag that's at least 4x heavier than what I find in the supermarket.
posted by jamaro at 9:32 AM on March 23, 2010

« Older Has anyone ever hiked the GR10...   |  How do I prepare for a second ... Newer »