Say cheese, Professor Lapiere!

Can you help me find a picture online of Prof. Richard LaPiere, the renowned sociologist?
posted by lioness to Grab Bag (3 answers total)

I searched around and couldn't find anything, but how important is it that it be online? If this is really important, my college library has an old textbook he cowrote (Social Psychology, 1936)- I could find it tomorrow and see if it has a picture.
posted by MadamM at 3:17 PM on March 6, 2010

MadamM, thank you, that's a very kind offer, but it would be too much trouble. If it was truly important, I could easily go to the university library myself.

I just bet with Mr. Lioness that I would be able to find one online with my wicked internet skills. And if I succeeded thanks to AskMe, I could have said to him: "Do you see now why I like THAT site?". :)
posted by lioness at 4:59 PM on March 6, 2010

Haha, I understand. I tried a few searches initially because I was sure it wouldn't be too hard, but apparently we were both mistaken :).
posted by MadamM at 5:13 PM on March 6, 2010

« Older Help me get started on digital...   |  What the name of the art style... Newer »