Cool Slideshow software needed!

New to this! I need to impress some co-workers with a cool picture slideshow. I need one that has a boat load of cool effects. I have both a Mac and a PC.

New to this! I need to impress some co-workers with a cool picture slideshow. I need one that has a boat load of cool effects. I have both a Mac and a PC. I found a slideshow a friend showed me that I really like the effects in it. What software is it they used to create this in? or what software should I get to get the same or close to the same results? I like the fact that you can use both pictures and video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YcsaSLqBSQ
posted by johnd101 to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Quartz Composer, maybe.
posted by Blazecock Pileon at 9:53 AM on February 10, 2010

That slideshow was done through Animoto's web site.
posted by jaimev at 10:22 AM on February 10, 2010

Also, I had asked a related question a while back asking what standalone software was available for duplicating Animoto style slideshows.
posted by jaimev at 10:26 AM on February 10, 2010

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but the title of the movie is 'Animoto' and if you google that, it's a web tool that lets you build slideshows.

Animoto
posted by wongcorgi at 11:52 AM on February 10, 2010

« Older Give me your recommendations f...   |  I am having problems w/ Vuze, ... Newer »